[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SWBFLeague Tournament » General » SWBFLeague 7th Day Game Issue (1st Edition)
SWBFLeague 7th Day Game Issue
darthredux0498Date: Monday, 2017-04-03, 6:10 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administradores
Awards: 0
Hello everyone!

The previous Sunday took place the 7th game of the tournament, and I have to admit that there was a problem... But rest assured, it wasn't your fault. It was my fault.  sad 

The problem is that at the end of the game I forgot to make a screenshot to the in-game scoreboard of each player. And as you well know, the score of each player depends on this scoreboard to calculate the final score. Another thing I want to clarify is that I have to use an external program to make this screenshot because the same Star Wars Battlefront won't let me do it when the results screen appears. So I use an alternate key to be able to do it, and I think this is the reason why sometimes I forget to do the final screenshot.

Finally, I have two more things to say: first, I apologize to all the players, especially those who were with me playing last Sunday, and second, I would like to repeat this game (if is possible this Thursday, 6th April). If you have any other proposal, leave a comment or send me a message.

And I promise to prevent this from happening again!

Have a nice week!

Forum » SWBFLeague Tournament » General » SWBFLeague 7th Day Game Issue (1st Edition)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: